What’s included in a Content Marketing plan?
- Content strategy consultation and support
- Keyword research and SEO-focused articles
- Market research, analysis, and content discovery
- Unique, expert creative writing & content development uniquely tailored to your business personality & brand
- Monthly published blog post writing and content development
- Link Building, Guest Blogging & Outreach
- Ongoing recommendations for SEO focus keywords
- On-Page SEO implementation
- Business consultation and support
- EAT-Focused Content Development that aligns with Google’s latest algorithms, ex., Google BERT
- Month-to-month packages – no contracts, ever!
What is Google EAT
Google’s EAT – Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness – is one of the most important factors for creating content that performs well in search engines because it prioritizes user experience.
When someone runs a search query, Google wants to show them the best answers possible. That’s why we prioritize EAT in our content: to create the best possible answer to every search query.
- Expertise: Our writers are experts in your industry and they know exactly how to make your expertise shine through content.
- Authority: High-quality sources, statistics, and references are all tools we use for demonstrating your industry authority.
- Trustworthiness: We fact-check everything we write and follow your industry’s best practices for professional integrity.
What is Google BERT?
Google BERT, helps Google understand natural language better, particularly in conversational search.
Conversational search is significant in helping users submit queries, typically through voice, In return, users will receive answers in the form of a conversation.