What’s included in a WordPress SEO Startup plan?
- Ongoing best practices for making your WordPress site friendly in search
- Custom theme development and web design services
- On-Page SEO implementation
- Technical SEO practices to improve website performance in major search engines
- Unique, expert creative writing & content marketing tailored to your business personality & brand
- Business consultation and tech support
- Monthly WordPress software & technology upgrades
- Security monitoring & updates to prevent website hacking. No business is immune.
- Website uptime monitoring & performance
Rev it up with our SEO Accelerator packages
Our proactive SEO Accelerator plans increase our monthly commitment to you and forensically examine all on-page and off-page content relative to your business. Our ongoing strategy optimizes your websites’ performance in all major search engines and includes:
- Optimization for On-Page SEO
- Optimization for Local SEO
- Optimization for Voice Search
- Keyword Analysis including finding “opportunity keywords”
- Content development and creative writing optimized for user and SEO intent
- Custom design and content that produces a good looking website
- Improvements on user experience, usability & engagement
- Link building strategy (Backlinks)
- Increase Domain Authority
- Online reputation management
- Monthly Analytic reporting from Google
Read answers to commonly asked questions from our SEO clients.
- Do I need SEO?
- How does SEO work?
- What is On-Page SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- What is Local SEO?
- How soon do I see SEO results?
- Can I do my own SEO?
Do I Need An SEO Plan?
Yes. As of April 2020, 61.7% of the world’s population now use the internet. Search engines are designed to discover websites. As more people discover your website the more marketable it becomes. SEO also increases traffic channels across all social media channels as well.
SEO is not a one-time deliverable, but rather an ongoing process that requires content development & analytics. SEO requires being up-to-date with the trends and constant evolution of algorithms within major search engines.
How Does SEO Work?
Search engines measure the value of your website based on its crawlability, authority and relevancy. Crawlability is based on Google’s ability to scan, read and index the content of your website. Authority is based primarily on the reputation of your website in the eyes of Google and other major search engines. Relevancy is just that – it’s how relevant your website is to search results based on the intent of a user.
What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is a strategy utilized throughout your website pages that helps you rank higher in a search engine. On-page SEO includes content development, HTML source code (image optimization, metadata, keywords, etc) and internal link building.
On-Page SEO focuses on all content the user sees on a page and what users don’t see in source code but is visible to Google algorithms.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-Page SEO refers to all techniques and action taken outside your website that affects your search engine results. Optimizing for Off-page SEO includes link building and promoting from websites that are viewed by search engines and users as popular, relevant, trustworthy and of authority.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a strategy used to optimize your business to be visible within the local community it serves. Visibility is based on organic queries in search engines where the intent of the user is to find your physical location.
How Soon Do I See SEO Results?
Many factors determine how quickly a website sees SEO results. For larger companies that are frequently updated and crawled regularly – it can be days. For smaller business websites it takes longer and can range from 4 to 6 months before seeing results. Factors that contribute to ranking includes, but is not limited to:
- The amount of content on your website
- Content quality
- Relevancy and value of your content
- The crawlability of your website
- Your domain authority
- Your competition
Can I Do My Own SEO?
You can. But do you want to? SEO is a robust solution that requires a great investment of time in order to produce optimal results. If your marketing budget is a less than a few hundred bucks, maybe consider a DIY. Be cautious of so-called SEO experts who provide monthly services for a few hundred bucks; they can have a negative impact on your results for the long haul. But if you’re looking to maximize your return with SEO, consider hiring a professional SEO consultant.