Based in Austin, Texas, JS has been helping small to medium-sized businesses grow their digital brands for the past 10 years. As an ever-evolving digital marketing entrepreneur, we’re constantly on the lookout for self-motivated, creative and friendly people to join the team.
As a small independent company that embraces a remote model, we offer you the complete flexibility of working from home.
Please note: This is a freelance position. Health benefits are not included.
We are currently seeking a freelance Web Animator with a minimum of 5 years of experience who is self-driven and proficient in CSS Animations and JS Libraries for Custom WordPress websites.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in CSS Animations, 3D animations, and JS Libraries
- An Independent who is self-motivated and driven.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with WordPress customization
- Proficient in building UI components and intuitive design using any of the below libraries (work samples required):
- Pure CSS animations
- Greensock JS
- User Interface design. A good understanding of a user’s ability to access content seamlessly and with ease online.
- A team player who can take direction well, as well as be a strong independent contributor to a team.
- Understands what it’s like to work at a boutique firm and have some ability to interface with clients if need be (on specific technical conversations).
- Understands how responsive website development affects the user-interface of a site and have worked with solutions to implement.
- Experience with popular site builders such as WP Bakery, Divi and Elementor a plus
- A feel for good user experience and can extrapolate flat design files into user interfaces that make sense for end-users.
- Understand the CSS box-model and how the various positioning properties are applied to build a complex layout.
- A never-ending desire to learn how things work.
- Efficient test and correct approach when troubleshooting issues.
- Dealt with internet explorer bugs and understand what CSS3 – properties cause issues with legacy browsers.
- Comfortable working remotely
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position but is rather the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will”.
JS is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.